Terms And Conditions
Important Instructions and Terms and Conditions for availing Online Services on official website (www.jksasb.nic.in) of Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
- Official website for availing online services of Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board is www.jksasb.nic.in
- Any other website claiming it to have been authorized by SASB is fake and is not recognized by the Shrine Board for any type of booking.
- Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board has not authorized any travel agent to book helicopter ticket or any other service on behalf of SASB.
- Please go through the conditions carefully and if you accept them, you may register and transact on the site. No user should register more than once on the site for availing the same service. Please note that once you register yourself on this site, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with all these terms and conditions, you must not transact on this website.
- All yatris must carry original valid Photo ID without which yatra / boarding will be denied.
- SASB reserves the right to cancel one or all the services booked, including refund thereof, without any prior notice.
- Printout of generated Yatra permit / helicopter booking should be taken out and the same should be brought along with relevant identification documents for smooth availing of the services booked online at the time of pilgrimage.
- User shall access the website only for lawful purposes and shall be responsible for complying with all the extant laws, statutes and regulations in connection with the use of the website. This Website is for personal use of the pilgrim and not for any commercial use by any one. The user shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from this website. The user shall not create a hypertext link to this website.
- All users are requested to submit the correct details during online reservation. The details once submitted by the user shall not be changed /modified. SASB shall not be responsible for wrong bookings due to incorrect/incomplete details furnished by the user at the time of booking.
- SASB website does not collect or store credit / debit card / net banking account information of the user. When the user chooses an online payment option, he/she will be re-directed to a trusted payment gateway site for processing. Your card / account information is securely authorized by payment gateway and corresponding banks, without any information being passed back to SASB.
- Online booking once done shall not be cancelled, postponed or preponed.
- The booking done by a user from this website (www.jksasb.nic.in) is for the personal use of the user and not for any commercial use by any one. If user violates this condition, SASB reserves the right to cancel all or any Ticket/reservation without any prior notice or refund, in addition to taking appropriate legal action.
- Any dispute relating to or arising out of all or any one of the above stated terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of Courts at Jammu/Srinagar.